Saturday, October 10, 2026

Croatia travel day

Four different sets of flights from three different starting points… always a bit of an episode of Amazing Race kinda feel. Who will make, what will happen. My flights seems the easiest… Austin to Frankfurt then Frankfurt to Zagreb.

In fact, I’m waiting on the Zagreb flight while I  post this. Still learning how the front section works. I think I have the ordering down… seat operation, check. But new wrinkle… they handed out ‘sleep shirts’. Umm sure, I want one. But then I was too scared to ask what I do with it and I wasn’t watching others closely enough to copy, so mine went unused. I’m still learning… maybe next time.

Hopefully I’m awake enough when I get there that I can drive the car and get to the parking garage without my trusty navigators and guides. More later.

Short flight from Frankfurt to Zagreb, then got rental car. Ugh, the insurance hard sell is just so slimy. I can’t help but feel like they’ll try to pull something. Oh well. I did video the car… but in the rain so cannot tell much.

Drove the few miles to downtown to a parking garage. Walked to the apartment. And here I am… trying my best to stave off collapse.

The area is super cool. Wish we had more than a day here, but lots to see and do!

9:24 and we full force, all early attendees made it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment